Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
Please note that all these terms have been deemed to have been accepted when any customer of Infosmart Australia
places an order. These terms and conditions can only be altered in writing by a Director of Infosmart Australia Pty Ltd.
1) Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
2) All goods are subject to 10% GST
3) All goods remain the property of Infosmart Australia Pty Ltd until full payment is received
4) Infosmart Australia’s payment terms are cash before delivery only, accounts will be considered upon application.
5) For customers with a credit account, failure to adhere to the terms of the account may result in the retraction of credit facilities.
6) For customers paying by Credit Card there will be a surcharge of 1%, unless the goods are being paid for on or, at the time of collection. Visa and Mastercard only are accepted.
Return Goods Policy
1) Infosmart Australia must be notified within 7 days of receipt of goods, if they are faulty/damaged or are not the goods ordered. Returns must be accompanied by an Infosmart Australia Return Authority Form and Number that is available to download from our downloads page.
2) Returns will not be accepted for goods in the following conditions:
- a) Soiled, marked, used or otherwise damaged.
- b) Damaged packaging.
- c) Incomplete product (includes instruction manuals, keys etc)
- d) Goods returned without a Return Authority Form & Number.
3) Freight on returns will be payable by the customer unless the cause for the return can be directly
attributed to Infosmart Australia.
4) Authorised returns on which freight is payable by Infosmart Australia must be consigned through the carrier nominated by Aniliun at the time of authorisation.
5) Infosmart Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to return at the customers expense goods not complying with this return goods policy.
6) Infosmart Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 20% of the value of the goods returned.
Warranty & Service
1) Unless specifically stated in various Infosmart Australia price lists, quotations and/or proposals, or as detailed below,
warranty on all Infosmart Australia products is 12 months return to base, except for cables, power supplies and batteries which may be less.
2) Goods returned under warranty must be accompanied by a completed Return Authority Form and Number or they will not be accepted into our service department.
3) Warranty does not cover any damage caused by incorrect use of the product, (eg liquid spillage).
4) Goods returned for warranty repairs that are not faulty will be considered a chargeable job and a minimum half hours labour plus freight will be charged.
5) If a product is returned for repair and you decline to go ahead with the repair, a minimum half hours labour will be charged as a quote fee.
5) Many manufacturers have some exceptions to their standard warranty, (e.g. Power supplies and cables). Please note that we provide ‘manufacturers’ warranty only, and therefore cannot pass on warranty where it is not covered by the manufacturer.
6) On site warranty covers metro areas only. Please call to confirm coverage if you are unsure.
Exceptions to the standard 12 month return to base warranty are, (this is not a complete list, please refer to our website against each product or call to check):
1 year RTB – (limited to 6 months on print head) Zebra Printers
1 Year RTB Parts Only – Casio
2 years RTB – Honeywell MS7580, MS7820, Scantech L-7050, Nexa PX-610, PX-700, PX-700II, PX-900, Epson TM-U220, TM-T20, TM-T82II, Nexa CB-900, CB-910, CB-710
2 years RTB (limited to 1 year / 1 million inches on print head) – All TSC Label Printers
2 years RTB – Nexa Wavepos55, DesirePos, NPT-1551, NP-1060
3 years RTB – Honeywell MS5145, MS3780, MS3580, MS7120, MS7625, CipherLab 1560 & 1562 (12 months on 1562 scan engine), Nexa SD-500, NC-1200, LS-6320E, NL-1800, M437RB, OT-17TB, Epson TM-T70
3 year RTB – Nexa NP-1651, NP-2160
4 years RTB – Epson TM-T88V, TM-T88VI
5 years RTB – Honeywell 1900, 1250g, CipherLab 1000, 1500
6 months RTB – Nexa NL-1800 Battery
90 days RTB – Honeywell power supplies, cables, batteries, non electronic accessories, CipherLab cables, batteries and power supplies.
1) Freight is payable on all products except where agreed in writing with Infosmart Australia.
2) Minimum freight and handling charge is $10 ex GST for Brisbane and Sydney, $12 ex GST for Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Newcastle and $12 ex GST for all other areas.
3) Freight is payable on all orders, including back orders, unless otherwise stated in writing by Infosmart Australia.